Thursday, March 1, 2007
Man! All I seem to have on my mind these days with St. Patrick's day just round the corner is the amount of fun I am gonna have with my close buddies getting drunk on the best of beer. This is another fun thingy I came across which I wanna share with you all.
Taking a quiz I found out that my personality trait matches that of a Heineken.....doesn't that sound kewl? surely it does.....now enjoy checking out what beer personality you resemble.


You Are Heineken

You appreciate a good beer, but you're not a snob about it.
You like your beer mild and easy to drink, so you can concentrate on being drunk.
Overall, you're a friendly drunk who's likely to buy a whole round for your friends... many times.
Sometimes you can be a bit boring when you drink. You may be prone to go on about topics no one cares about.
What's Your Beer Personality?


Sending You Luck...
Wish your friends/ family/ dear ones Irish luck and Irish cheer on St. Patrick's Day with this beautiful ecard.


Send this eCard !



Drink And Be Merry !
Send this delightful ecard to wish your friends/ family/ dear ones a Happy St. Patrick's Day.


Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Gerry at Thursday, March 01, 2007 |


0 Comments: