Saturday, February 24, 2007
Hey folks! I know Saint Patrick's day is the time to get a lil hign on beer and get tipsy over a peg or two and do the Irish jig to add an element of fun and revelry to this Irish festival. As I love to give myself to heavy drinking on this quintessentially Irish festival.....I took some time to find those typically Irish haunts where I can have helluva fun drinking with my friends. Here it goes out for you all of you to check out:

1. In the Northeast

2. In the Mid-Atlantic

3. In the Midwest

4. In the South

5. In the mountains, plains

6. In the Southwest

7. On the West Coast

Hope you could find a favorite drinking joint close to your place too so that you too can let loose your bacchanalian spirit.

Party Real Big !
Wish your friends/ family/ associates a happy time on St. Pat's Day with a cute li'l jig.


Send this eCard !



Wishing You Top O' Fun !
Send your loved ones wishes for St. Patrick's Day with this cute ecard.


Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Gerry at Saturday, February 24, 2007 |


0 Comments: