Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Who doesn't wanna have fun and get into that real mood of revelry on the auspicious occasion of St. Patrick's Day?

Pubs turning into temporary haven of delight and people indulging in crazy acts with all going tipsy on green beer and liquor of all varieties, is a proof to the mood of merriment that engulfs all on this festive day. In fact, I found this highly interesting quiz that assesses the behavorial pattern of a person when drunk. I took the test and this was my result. I suggest you all take this quiz too coz it's a lot more fun than you perhaps think it to be.


You're A Crazy Drunk

When you drink, you get wrecked - and it ain't pretty.
What Kind of Drunk Are You?


Irish Cheer And Irish Jig !
Wish your friends/ family/ dear ones a grand St. Patrick's Day with this cheerful ecard.


Send this eCard !



Get Jiggy And Green !
Send this cool ecard to jig up your St. Pat's Day wishes for everyone.


Send this eCard !

Labels:

 
posted by Gerry at Tuesday, February 27, 2007 |


2 Comments:


At February 27, 2007 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Duncan

Thanks for your comment over at my blog, good to see someone getting into the spirit of St Patrick's day already.

I know my plans for that day. I'll be sat in an Irish pub near me all night.

I'm a 'Passed Out Drunk' apparently.

 

At February 27, 2007 at 9:16 PM, Blogger curator

Another passed out drunk here. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love St Patrick's Day!